Thursday, January 1, 2015

New Year, New Book Challenge 2015

Cruising around Tumblr a few days ago, I found the ultimate year long book challenge.  This challenge is perfect!  What I really like about it is that it will push me beyond the normal books I read.  I'm sure I'm going to find some really great books that I wouldn't have considered otherwise.

Another thing that is great about this challenge is that it's really flexible.  You can read a single book for each challenge and read 52 books in a year.  However, if you're like me and just don't have time to complete a single book a week, you can use one book to satisfy several categories.  Either way works and either way will still introduce you to new genres.

A few of my friends on Facebook and Tumblr are also doing the challenge and I found a Goodreads group dedicated to this challenge.  I've gotten a lot of titles from that group for the categories that I wasn't sure about.

So, here's the challenge.  If you decide to participate, drop me a quick message.  I'd love to hear what you decide to read and hear about your progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment