Saturday, April 7, 2012

I'm Still Here!

I'm still here and I haven't forgotten my followers or this blog!  I know it may seem as if I have, but I promise I have most certainly not!  At the end of last year I took on a new position at work.  Since then I've been working 12 to 16 hour days most days of the week.  Only recently have things slowed down enough at work to allow me to try to get my personal life back in order.  As things return to normal, I'll do my best to keep this blog updated with all the great stuff I'm reading.  Unfortunately, because I was so busy, I've read a lot of romance because it's easy and doesn't make me think.  So there will be some of that showing up, but I've also taken the time to read some better quality books so you'll see some of those too.  Until then, enjoy your reading and please don't give up on me!

No comments:

Post a Comment